How to apply
A student applying under Foreign/NRI category for the undergraduate programmes can apply either Online or Offline.
- Go to the online application page Click here
- Fill up your details and upload documents.
- After submission, share the application number on whatsapp to +91 99590 02962 for the verification process.
- In the application, you will have two options –
- One with 100% tuition scholarship( but pay for on-campus living and admission fee) awarded based on the performance in the GITA online test on payment of exam fee USD 30
- Second option is direct admission based on your previous academic performance with up to 80% partial tuition fee waiver for on or off-campus living.
- If you are selected, you get a Conditional Admission offer to pay one-time admission fee
- You will receive Provisional Admission Offer for Visa process
- Those who are awarded a 100% tuition scholarship will get a free one-way flight ticket or Apple iPad(at the end of the first semester
- 100% tuition scholarships slots are limited and offered on a first-apply-first basis.
- In case you failed to get 100% tuition scholarship ,you could be considered for partial tuition fee waiver
- NRI or Foreign nationals with eligibility can get DIRECT ADMISSION with up to 80% partial tuition fee waiver based on program and campus without application fee.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for the process
- Partial fee waiver students can live off-campus from as low as USD 110 per month with food and USD 50 with self-cooking option.
- For any clarifications, contact Mr. Raz +919959002962 or KISHAN +91 7660000658 on WhatsApp. Or contact us by email: