Our two-year postgraduate programme M.Pharm. Pharmaceutics has been created to concentrate on pharmaceutical science. The students in this program receive in-depth training in the preparation of medications, assistance in patient care, patient counseling on the use of medications, side effects, dose, etc.
The programme is advantageous to the students since it offers a chance for in-depth research into the medical industry, particularly drugs. It gives pupils the knowledge and abilities to investigate and create novel medications.
- It is a discipline that ensures that pharmaceuticals are distributed safely and effectively.
- It focuses on how drugs are made and used.
- The students will get the chance to develop and manufacture medications using technology.
- For individuals who desire to concentrate on the subject of healthcare, this programme is ideal.
Some of the topics that students learn in this programme as part of the curriculum
- Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques
- Drug Delivery System
- Modern Pharmaceutics
- Regulatory Affair
- Advanced Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
Scope of Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. Pharmaceutics)
Students will benefit from the futuristic M Pharm Pharmaceutics program, which will help them learn about and comprehend the production of pharmaceuticals. You learn more about the technology used by pharmaceutical companies to produce their goods. Having obtained an M.Pharm. You can work in the educational sector as a pharmaceutics professional, doing research, teaching, and other educational activities. Manufacturing, drug regulatory affairs, and drug discovery are just a few professions with employment opportunities.
Career options for Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. Pharmaceutics)
Graduates in the discipline may find employment in research, regulatory affairs, academia, etc. Many more professional alternatives available are best for you based on your interests. These are just a few that have been covered.
- Medical Advisor
- Product management,
- Clinical Research
- Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resource
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Pharmacy, Visakhapatnam Campus
- GITAM School of Pharmacy, Hyderabad Campus
Duration of the programme
- 2 Years
- Pass in B.Pharm. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT (PG Pharmacy) - 2022.