B. Sc. Computer Science with Cognitive Systems in association with TCS
Cognitive science is the study of the way the human brain’s function. B.Sc. in Computer Science with Cognitive Systems is a 3-year program that aims at the important information to a child in the field of computer science with cognitive systems that allows a computer to be as efficient as a human brain. Cognitive systems are extremely important in developing modern technology like artificial intelligence and machine learning. Here are some of the topics that are covered under this programme:
- Operating systems
- Introduction to information technology
- Computer networks
- Database management
- IT infrastructure
- Artificial intelligence
- Neural learning
Additionally, the Computer Science with Cognitive Systems students are given enough practical laboratory experience to be well acquainted with the applications of such programmes in the real world for solving real-world problems.
Scope of B.Sc. in Computer Science with Cognitive Systems
Computer Science with Cognitive Systems is not just a subject in itself. Still, it is a rapidly emerging field that enables a person to work in the areas of virtual reality and mixed reality, like the metaverse, robotics, artificial intelligence, the internet of things, cyber security, data mining, and automation.
Career options for B.Sc. in Computer Science with Cognitive Systems
Computer Science with Cognitive Systems is a fast-growing field because these days, all the devices like artificial intelligence and virtual reality have become extremely popular. In all the voice assistants of different software’s, it is the cognitive systems that are being developed. As a person with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science with cognitive systems, you can get any of the following jobs:
- VR developer
- Robotics engineer
- Data mining specialist
- Cognitive programmer
- Operational efficiency manager
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Science, Visakhapatnam Campus
- GITAM School of Science, Hyderabad Campus
Duration of the Programme
- 3 Years
- A pass with minimum of 50% aggregate marks or second division in group (Optional Subjects) in Intermediate/10+2 examination from recognized State Boards/CBSE/ICSE or equivalent. Refer the following table for qualifying examination with specializations at Intermediate/10+2 level.
- Intermediate/10+2 with Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry or equivalent.