Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-years undergraduate degree programme whose objective is to develop a student’s intellectual ability, leadership personality and management skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education.
The program focuses on helping the students in understanding and develops the unique leadership qualities necessary for successfully managing complex business functions.
The B.B.A programme has various specializations such as HR, marketing and Finance. The programme broadly covers the following topics across the years:
- Principles of Management
- Human Behaviour and Ethics at Workplace
- Management Accounting
- Banking and Insurance
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques
Scope of Bachelor of Business Administration
The Bachelor of Business Administration helps the students learn about and perform various management responsibilities like Marketing, HRM and Finance. Apart from acing effective communication for professional business conduct, the students get to learn about the importance of ethics in decision-making and the spirit of social responsibility. Moreover, the learners get to analyze and comprehend the applicability of different management principles in solving difficult business problems.
Carrier Options for Bachelor of Business Administration
The scope of the program is increasing each day. There are numerous job opportunities in the industrial world post the completion of the program. In fact, there are chances of reaching top designations in a short span of time.
Students who complete this programme will have a variety of employment options to choose from. The choices consist of the following –
- Business Development Executive
- Executive Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Travel and Tourism Manager
- Account Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Event Manager
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Business, Visakhapatnam campus
- GITAM School of Business, Hyderabad campus
- GITAM School of Business, Benguluru campus
Duration of the programme
- 3 Years
- A Minimum of 50% or 5.0 CGPA of marks in Intermediate or 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent and Qualified in GAT (UG Management) 2022 online test or UGAT.