B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (IoT )
Our 4-year B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (IoT) seeks to produce competent professionals in the Internet of Things field who can create connected solutions and ecosystems and kickstart their career in the emerging IoT sector. The programme will facilitate the development of crucial IoT skills that are needed to develop embedded systems, smart appliances and wearables, and smart home & enterprise systems.
A B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (IoT) from our institute is a promising path to a successful career in the IoT field. The programme aims to impart quality education through a well-designed curriculum and experiential learning in tune with the changing needs of the industry. A degree in this programme will cover the following topics:
- Sensor network design & network planning
- Data and knowledge management
- Understanding IoT architecture and use cases
- Data visualization and IoT security
- Software engineering & programming languages
Additionally, the programme will also educate the students on the general principles of all the disciplines of engineering. Students will learn how to apply IoT to various technologies and create sustainable solutions and a connected ecosystem through IoT.
Scope of B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (IoT)
The graduates will utilize their subject knowledge to pursue a successful career in developing and maintaining the Internet of Things. The programmer will offer challenging roles & opportunities in the futuristic IoT industry. It is an ideal choice for computer science enthusiasts who want to work with modern sensors, deep learning, and connected algorithms.
Career Options for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (IoT)
Students who enrol in the B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (IoT) programme will bring them to the world of future technology that requires the expertise of IoT professionals. Career options include:
- IoT Engineer
- Citizen IoT Scientist
- IoT App Developer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- IoT Solution Architect
- IoT System Administrator
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Technology, Visakhapatnam campus
- GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad campus
- GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus
Duration of the Programme
- 4 Years
- A minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA (55% in case of CBSE and ICSE) aggregate marks in Intermediate or 10+2 examination from a recognized central / state board (except open schools) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects and Qualified in GAT UG (Engineering) 2023.