Procedure to apply for examinations and certificates
Candidates are advised to read the following carefully before applying for their requirements related to examinations/ certificates (including duplicate certificates).
- Original copy of the payment particulars (challan, receipts of online payments etc.) is to be enclosed to all applications, unless otherwise specified.
- Separate applications are to be submitted for each of the requirements, downloading the particular application.
- Candidates applying for supplementary examinations, revaluation and re totaling need not submit any applications. Payment of the prescribed fee through challan / debit card / credit card / internet banking is automatically construed as an application. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the fee payment particulars for record.
- Candidates have to submit the applications related to the following to the concerned head of the department:
- Special/Betterment/Special Drive/ Repeat Continuous Evaluation examination applications.
- Applications for PCMGs
- Candidates have to submit the applications related to the following certificates directly in the directorate of evaluation.
- Grade Cards, Migration Certificates, Conversion Certificates, Rank Cards
- Candidates have to collect their Grade Cards/PCMGs from the respective departments and other certificates from the Directorate of Evaluation.
- Original Degrees (ODs) can be obtained In-person or In-Absentia at the convocation or after the convocation.
- Candidates applying for Post Graduate Degrees such as M.A./M.Sc./MBA/M.Phil./Ph.D have to enclose a copy of the lower qualifying Degree along with the application. Those who could not submit the lower degree have to submit an Affidavit as in Annexure I.
- Degrees of the candidates are sent only through Speed Post / Registered Post. In no case they shall be handed over in person.
- Late Fee for Belated Years:Candidates have to collect their Degrees, Diplomas and other Certificates within one year from the date of convocation for which they are eligible. Afterwards, every 12 months shall be treated as a ‘belated year’ and late fee has to be paid accordingly as mentioned in the fee structure.
- Candidates desirous to have their Certificates by post have to pay additional amounts as mentioned below towards postal charges.
- All Certificates other than Original Degrees and Transcripts : Rs. 75/-
- Transcripts : Rs. 160/-
- Candidates applying for Duplicate Certificates have to enclose the following:
- A copy of the Original Certificate
- Affidavit as in Annexure II and
- Police Verification Certificate
|S.No.||Particulars of the examination/ certificates|